puzzled


That's right, I know how to PARTY.


This is how we go wild these days. Some intense jigsaw puzzling with my baby and my cat.


Violet is puzzled. HAR.


Aaaaand this is as far as we got before other stuff came up. We never finished it, but check out that amazing border!


And just in case you didn't get enough Violet, let me offer you this photo. Sometimes she tries to make two expressions at once.

Lastly, I GAVE BIRTH LAST MONTH. Today is the last day I can say that, so I just wanted to get that in. Crazy, right? I can't believe I can walk around and carry on a regular(ish) life.

2 comments:

Theresa Koehler January 31, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

Impressive. My patience usually doesn't last long enough to even get a border done.

Wait, is that Violet wearing violets?! Love it.

d February 1, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

aww that is cute! violet's wearing violets :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive