let me be franc


HELLO I'M AWESOME.

Whatup I'm James Franco. I was on one of the greatest TV shows of all time, Freaks and Geeks. I also have attended a million colleges, including Columbia and NYU for grad school and Yale for my PhD all while shooting all kinds of movies for which I receive many accolades. I also like to write and publish novels and paint because I'm all RENAISSANCE and crap.






Oh yeah, and I sometimes appear as "Franco" the evil killer on General Hospital. Just because.


As you can see, James Franco was partially responsible for helping me through labor. We had episodes playing as Violet was unsuccessfully trying to emerge into the world.

1 comments:

Meghan January 26, 2011 at 8:05 AM  

I LOVE it that he's on General Hospital!! That's so wacky!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive