owww



I like these band-aids. Now, if they only made a big one that says "BABY" that I could affix to my stomach incision, then I'd be set. I wish I could post a photo that Mike took of the C-section, but I don't want to horrify anyone. I am just amazed by one shot that shows a doctor with his hand partially inserted into my abdomen pulling a flap of my stomach away... And the one where my guts look like ground beef. Anyway, based on the photographic evidence I guess it makes sense that I am still hurting.

2 comments:

Alex December 21, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

Slightly horrified for you. Your daughter is gorgeous though! I often think babies don't really look like anyone for years, but even from her minute old pictures I was shocked how much she resembles you!

Luvs 'n hugs!

dem December 21, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

wow. i hope you start feeling better soon! i'm always amazed when people are up on their feet doing stuff after having babies and c-sections. you're wonderwoman. :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive