sayonara acura


I miss my old 1989 Acura Integra like bad. I don't know why it has been coming to mind lately, especially since I am so thankful to have a reliable car with a way sweeter sound system and A/C and all of the snazziness of a car that is actually from this century.


But I loved this old thing. It actually ran super well, and was in great condition (mechanics would always marvel). I had hoped it would last a solid two decades... but it died around the ripe old age of 18. Went bravely off to war the first chance it could, I like to think.


However, it probably actually looks something like this now... *single tear slowly falling* But for now, let's remember some of the good times...


4 comments:

Mike H. October 17, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

I like how you make it look like it ran into a pole instead of getting donated to kars 4 kids

my name is karen. October 17, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

i said it PROBABLY looks like this... not that it does.

Olyvia October 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

I like how you don't even look old enough to drive in these pictures of you in your car

my name is karen. October 18, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

haha i am definitely 25 in those photos

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive