sssssss


For awhile now, I've wanted a cute lil baby snake. But like one that I can feed plants to- no bugs or living things... ew. I don't think those exist though, which is why I don't have one yet.


Speaking of snakes, there is this awesome movie that Ciara and I "love" (because true love is fear, right?) called Sssssss. Yes, the title is just seven S's. It is an old horror movie about a scientist who transforms people's DNA or some crap like that into part snake-ness. And, let me tell you, the effects will BLOW YOUR MIND.


Here's a little taste of one of the climactic moments. WHY DID THIS FILM NOT WIN AN OSCAR?

1 comments:

Ciara October 19, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

You know you "love" something when you've actively and desperately tried to erase it from your mind on several occasions, but it keeps coming back... :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive