one dimple, plz


I can't wait to see what our baby looks like! But in case it is not too late, Mike and I have just a few simple requests.


I would like to place an order for Mike's cute dimples and the adorably chubby cheeks he had as a baby.

And Mike requests Karen's shoulder and face freckles (which honestly are the result of sun damage) and eyes (which I think have the power to be way too manipulative for baby's own good... We'll never be able to say no to her!)



Of course we will be obsessed with her even if she looks like a llama. Or if she looks like this website predicts our "daughter" will look like:


Ahhhh! Ok, that is slightly scary... But even if you end up looking like a boy with weird hair clips I will still love you, little baby!

2 comments:

Brad September 28, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

i'm laughing out loud (lol) at that baby picture. So ridiculous.

Ciara October 19, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

Wow. "Mommy, What Will I Look Like" does exist!!

And you forgot what your little girl will grow up to look like from my photoshopping skills:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/ciarastella/R1GrZo12zOI/AAAAAAAAB3M/RjRP4Wn9K34/s800/mikekarengirl_113007.jpg

Good job me! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive