some sunday rock


Miracle of miracles, I got to go to the Paramore/Tegan and Sara show last night after all! (I realize that I may be underestimating the concept of a miracle) Get this though... my buddy Brad apparently has some hook ups on account of his previous stint as bass playa in the Swellers who are on Paramore's label. So I got to go for freeeee. And had awesome 5th row seats, yo. The Blackberry pix don't do it justice, but they give you a small glimpse of my awesome night. BTW HAYLEY IS SO PRETTY UP CLOSE.


But up first were the rockingest twins I know, Tegan and Sara. Seriously, they played so so well. Great jams from T&S!



"You Wouldn't Like Me" and a pared-down version of "Back in Your Head" were total favs.



And of course their new jam "Northshore". Love!



Check it out!


Coming tomorrow... Paramore pix!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive