it's not a dream anymore it's worth fighting for


Next up was PARAMORE. I got to see them last fall when Hayley was dealing with I think laryngitis or something crazy like that. I thought she still sounded great then, but I could tell the difference at this show. Hayley at 100% is AMAZING. Seriously stellar vox.


Some favorites they did were an acoustic "Where the Lines Overlap" and a vocally olympic "Careful".




Brad was into it, but I was totally spazzing, it's true.




I finally got to hear "The Only Exception", which they confusingly omitted from the set last time. Bonus pyrotechnics during the final chorus!




And they closed out the show with a confetti cannon explosion during fan-fav "Misery Business".



Final bows... NO DON'T GO NOT YET.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive