glorious


A couple months ago, I put some little round seeds in the ground, and before I knew it, the vines and leaves slowly overtook my deck. And now after a suspenseful wait, the flowers are here!


I love the heart-shaped leaves. Such a Karen-y thing to say, I know...



It's become my morning ritual to wake up and get ready with enough time to go outside and admire the flowers (and take lots o pix with the Blackberry). They often close up by afternoon, hence the name I guess.




The condo association is painting the exterior of our place in a couple weeks and have warned us that our landscaping may be damaged. So I need to enjoy these while I can! Feel free to creep around my yard unannounced- the deck is lovely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive