crafty corner


Ahh! I have to make one of these for baby to hang up her little baby coats and hats!


And these can be the little magnets that hold up her little drawings and report cards on the fridge!


And this because every child needs a creepy gingerbread skeleton cookie with milk after a bad day at school!

I hope you all have accepted that around 75% of my posts will mention my baby. I can't help it... I'm obsessed with this kid, no matter how much physical discomfort she daily causes me. (I feel like an old lady with all my back pain complaints)

4 comments:

dem August 28, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

:) you NEED to make those cookies.

Brad August 29, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

i'm almost definitely going to make that animal coat rack. so awesome. i assume those are dollar store animals?

my name is karen. August 29, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

i dunno. probably! i know they have packs of little animals at michaels.

Mike H. August 29, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

Yeah they have those animal toobs (yes, toobs)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive