pretty little liars

Turns out the show is aptly named.


So if you're a girl I know who watches television, I have probably mentioned the new show Pretty Little Liars to you.... because it's awesome. And when I say "awesome", I mean in a "total guilty pleasure teen mystery drama with unrealistic amounts of scandal surrounding four sixteen-year-old girls and the mysterious text messages they receive" kind of way. ABC family, I don't know what kind of family would sit down and watch this together, but I know I've got a limited amount of time before I have to censor my TV from baby's delicate eyes and ears. So I would like to say thank you for bringing me this fine summer programming in the midst of a desolate sea of reruns and weekly dancing injuries on So You Think You Can Dance.


The girls are suspected in the disappearance/death of one of their friends, and they try to solve the mystery themselves... all while keeping all these OTHER ridiculous secrets.


But they keep getting texts from the mysterious "A", who seems to know everything they are trying to hide. EVERYTHING! Ahh what will happen?? Set your DVR to find out!


I would just like to point out that when I was in high school, I probably knew three people total who owned a cell phone. They were large and bulky and the result of overprotective moms. If I only knew all the drama I was saved from...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive