i don't wanna wait for our liiives to be overrr


I adore the 90's, Dawson's Creek, and Joshua Jackson for doing this. The only tragedy is that I was not in attendance. On a side note, I also happen to find fanfiction completely hilarious (I am reminded of this since apparently Pacey-Con includes live readings of DC fanfics). A couple times Mike and I have tried to see who could find the most ridiculous stories online. I think I am the reigning champ for discovering a romantic escapade surrounding someone who time travels to find a young Alton Brown (from the Food Network) working in a pizza shop. That or the other story about Joey Gladstone and an older version of DJ from Full House being unable to deny their secret love. I mean, what kind of people are these stories appealing to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive