rex manning day

Ok, there is way too much going on in my life right now, so I have decided that I want to step off the surface of reality and travel to an alternate universe in which I enter the world of the movie Empire Records.


Sure, there was drama. There was angsty conflict. There was a creepy old washed up pop star and the record store's financial problems and the whole other suicide attempt situation and whatnot. But there also were a bunch of rad people hanging out in a record store all day, lots o' 90's alternative rock, and plaid kilts and doc martens aplenty.


These would be some of my friends.



This is the roof I would hang out on. Also possibly where I sing with my band for the first time and perhaps the location of the place I finally find love. [Please note: I have already found love... I was just making a reference to the movie.]

1 comments:

C.O. June 11, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

"Oversized Sleeves: The Movie"

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive