home sweet home


So we have finally moved to our new place which totally looks JUST like this... if you are on mind altering drugs perhaps. In reality it is actually a cute little two bedroom with a real live basement! With a washer and dryer that require no quarters! That's all the luxury I need.

We finally got some internets all up in this, so hopefully you will be hearing more from me and my adventures. This also means that I will be able to do more than unpack and watch gobs of Daria episodes. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Ahh the one where Trent convinces Daria to pierce her belly button... so classic.

Anywho, hope your Junes are treating you well. More karenincolor soon!

1 comments:

Ciara June 3, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Congrats!!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive