buried treasure


So the other big news in our lives right now is that we are moving to our first home that we actually have to pay for to own. I can't deal with moving boxes of junk, so I decreed that we shall get rid of old stuff we don't want anymore. Of course this led to digging up old gems...



I find this note that someone sent me during 9th grade kind of hilarious.


This is me in my late 90's prime. So when I speak of my love for Daria and the Romeo & Juliet movie and Radiohead's OK Computer and going to the Shelter or St. Andrew's for rock shows, this is the person you now must call to mind doing those things. Do I actually need glasses? No.


Then I went to college and everything got like totally serious.


Even if you don't have a head, you should always look your best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive