um miami and stuff


There were a few Miami pics that didn't quite fit into a category, yet I didn't want to leave them out...


We stumbled across this "petting zoo", where for a mere $4 you could get inside this fenced off area full of bunnies, kitties, puppies, chickens, piglets, and more! What a deal. Later on we walked by and they all were sleeping in piles of their own species. They may be adorable, but they sure are cliquey.


Ahh that sign! I love how they shamelessly stole the design from Home Depot.


Seriously, I have always thought that making CD divider labels at a record store would be an awesome job. And ones like this prove me right in its awesomeness. (The band's name is Sleater-Kinney for those of you not up on your 90's girl bands.)

Um ok, so I am sorry if you are sick of Miami, but I've got a few more photos to come...

1 comments:

Ciara April 13, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

I sure am not sick of it! :)

keep 'em coming!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive