she's growin up so fast


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAREN IN COLOR! My blog turns one year old today. Thank you thank you for visiting my lil site. It means so much to me that you are interested in lookin at my fun pics and reading my thoughts on music, TV, movies, and various material possessions that I one day hope to own.


Anywho, you may be thinking to yourself, "But I only just recently starting enjoying Karen in Color! What have I been missing?" Well, just for you, I have assembled a smattering of some favorite older posts for your perusal...

Check out some CRAFTS I've made.

See a fun PHOTO SHOOT my husband and I did.

Enjoy some MUSIC I lovvves.

Laugh at TV RIDICULOUSNESS.

Meet someone I adore FROM AFAR.

Look at some AWESOME THINGS I totes want.

Read my RANDOM RAMBLINGS ON SOMETHING I AM EMBARRASSINGLY OLD TO LIKE SO MUCH.

Hang out with my rad cat ZOOEY.

Join me on a FUN ADVENTURE.

See Karen get COLOR.

Check out the world from my Blackberry's POINT OF VIEW.

3 comments:

Meghan March 6, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Happy Birthday! I love your blog.

dem March 6, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

congrats, koh and blog. it's been a wild ride.

just mom March 6, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

♫ Happy Birthday, Karen in Color! ♫

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive