awesomeness runs in the fam


An old bday card I made my dad once... no it's not his birthday, but what you are about to receive is in fact a gift.

So I am sorry about all the videos lately. I try and space them out because I know some people prefer pics and stuff. But I have been going through some of my video footage that I haven't done anything with and stumbled across a couple gems.

What you may not know is that my dad is on his way to Youtube stardom. Somehow this video has over 124,000 views...unlike my other ones which are lucky to break a 100. So consider this part two of the awesomeness... aka, the family came over on Christmas Eve and Mike and I introduced them to Rock Band 2. Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive