all that tap


So y'all, little known fact: I've been taking a tap dance class with one of my besties Ciara. We thought it would be a silly fun time and I had visions of old timey 40's girls with white puff sleeve blouses, satin shorts, and fishnets dancing in my head and I was sold. I mean yeah it's a beginner's class, but how hard could it be?


I thought we would look a little something like this...



Or like this...



Instead we kinda looks like this.


But we're working on it! And we actually have a recital coming up (omg lolzz) at an undisclosed location at an undisclosed time during which we may or may not be performing a choreographed routine to "Billie Jean" with several middle aged women. I promise I'm not making this up. Future Youtube clip maybe?

1 comments:

mom March 3, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

This blog made me laugh out loud. :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive