zooey & m


It is just not fair. Zooey Deschanel: 1. Is totally beautiful. 2. Has successful non-sellout acting career in such great movies as 500 Days of Summer and Almost Famous. 3. Has really cool name (from a great piece of literature no less... RIP JD). And no, that isn't enough, she needs to conquer the indie music world too with her adorable old-timey country vocals and clever little music videos. I LOVE HER YET I AM SO JEALOUS. Meet She & Him, the musical duo that is one half Zooey, one half M. Ward:


3 comments:

Meghan February 2, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Yeah, it's pretty unfair.

Brian February 2, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

I've liked Zooey ever since the scene from Elf where she is singing in the shower...lovely voice.

Ciara February 3, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

(good thing you mentioned WHY you liked that scene - her voice - Brian!)

When I read the title of this entry in my google reader, I thought it was going to be pictures of your cat and husband!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive