worth every penny



If you note the extreme excitement on Mike's face, then you will catch a glimpse of the overwhelming glory of the $5 DVD bin at Walmart. Just see what kinds of movies you are probably missing out on...



I don't remember what movie this is, but the quote on the back from Peter Jackson, director of Lord of the Rings has me convinced: "An unrelenting, gruesomely funny bloodbath. I loved it!"



Should've watched that last one for Mike's birthday... And how have I gone on so long without those other great films in my life???

3 comments:

Mike H. February 12, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Is the "Happy Birthday to Me" guy eating a kabob or something?

my name is karen. February 12, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

yeah, a DEADLY KABOBBBB

sidenote: he looks like seth cohen

Brad February 13, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

"THE TRUTH 6: Bow Hunting" sounds like an extreme Christian bowhunting trip. You've never really heard the gospel until you've heard it in bowhunting terms.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive