tis the season to be jolly


Mike and I have fallen in love with the Jolly Pumpkin, a new restaurant that's popped up in Ann Arbor a few months ago. It's our new "we feel like eating downtown and it's a special occasion" place.


Mike always goes for his favorite, the Truffled French Fries with rosemary. Yum.



And I cannot explain how delectable the South Pacific pizza is... honeyed bacon, dried pineapple, mozzarella, charred tomato sauce and scallions, with sesame seed garnish on a sourdough crust... AMAZING.


Go try it for yourself. Seriously. More info and the menu here!

1 comments:

Meghan February 15, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Good to know. I keep telling Kevin I want to go there, but for some reason he doesn't believe me that it might actually be a good restaurant. What's wrong with being a Jolly Pumpkin?

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive