lookalike

So apparently Facebook is aflutter with the whole "make your profile pic a celebrity who looks like you" thing. So I decided to jump on that bandwagon, mostly because there was a span of time when this was really relevant to my life. Right around, oh, 2001 or so...


Seriously, when Lord of the Rings first came out, so many people were all "HEY you look like that Cate Blanchett elf." I can kinda see a resemblance. Basically I consider her to be a super beautiful Hollywood version of me. At least now I know what life would be like if my physical looks were nearing perfection.

3 comments:

Mike H. February 5, 2010 at 1:19 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike H. February 5, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/06/20/funny-pictures-cat-blanchett/

(now clickable)

Theresa Koehler February 6, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

yes! i totally see it. but for realsies i'd rather look like you than her. i think you're prettier.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive