mountaneous


When Mike and I were in Colorado for a wedding, one day Mike was busy all day doing best man stuff and I had the day free. So I was like whoa it's a beautiful day AND there are mountains like down the street. So I hit up the same area that we visited on our road trip in May! Some people were like aww you were all by yourself? But I was absolutely loving the me time, surrounded by beautiful nature. It was an early Christmas present to me!


I headed up the winding roads with the windows down in our sweet rental car.


I had to commemorate the first snow (that I saw, anyway) of the season!

It was a fun trip... I am so thankful to get the opportunity to go on all these adventures. Speaking of which, I've got more adventures on tap for 2010... more info coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive