absolutely horrorable


It's amazing that I've run a regularly updated blog for 10 months and haven't said anything about my love for TERRIBLE HORROR MOVIES. Let me clarify by saying that I do not like actual horror movies, like the ones that come out nowadays (think Saw, Saw II, Saw III, etc). I only like ones that are so ridiculous there is no possible way I could have a nightmare because the blood is obviously corn syrup and the set looks like something an elementary school aged child constructed.

Please read on for a survey of some of my favorites...

The Gingerdead Man (2005)

Gary Busey's ashes get baked into a cookie. Add a few stray drops of blood and he morphs into the deadly Gingerdead Man! And somehow, even though he is cookie-sized, no one can manage to run away fast enough...

The Ice Cream Man (1995)

What do you get when your local ice cream man gets released from the insane asylum? Tasty treats full of blood 'n' guts, duh.

The Gay Bed and Breakfast of Terror (2007)

Um, hands down, best movie title ever. And I wonder what kind of chaos ensues when a homophobic inn owner unwillingly accommodates a group of people in town for a (I promise I'm not making this up) "gay convention"? PEOPLE GET KILLED, that's what happens.

Leprechaun in the Hood (2000)

In the fifth installment of the Leprechaun series, someone has stolen his precious gold (again), someone accidentally conjures up Lep (again), and many Irish-accented rhyming lines are spoken (again). What makes this a standout in the Leprechaun "franchise", is the final moment in the "film"... A little something called "LEP IN THA HOOD COME TO DO NO GOOD". If I could post the vid I would, but promise me you will go watch it NOW.

Coming soon... A more in-depth look at the absolute worst of the worst, Zombie Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive