i'm just sayin...


I feel like I can make this assessment now that as of midnight I have FINALLY SEEN NEW MOON OMGZ. And the above equation is saying a lot considering that Teen Wolf is a classic of my generation... and all time.

But anyway, what can I say about New Moon? I mean of course it is geared toward fans of the books, and the same issues apply as the Harry Potter movies where it just zips along because there is so much to cram in. But I really did like it, and the soundtrack is just so so good. And it is even more heartbreaking to watch poor Jakers get the shaft onscreen than it is to read in the books.

You poor boy. You get a shot in the next movie, but we all know what happens in the end... Bella just can't resist those sparkles!

4 comments:

Rachel November 20, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Just got back from the movie! I'm going to have to say I'm on Team long-haired Jacob after New Moon. Or Team Jacob-As-Fluffy-Dog. Did you see his soft fur ruffling in the breeze?? But no, Bella would rather curl up with a stone than a warm, fluffy puppy... sigh.

timcourtois November 21, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Don't worry Jacob. You'll find true love - with a baby little girl in book 4.

Meghan November 21, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

oh darnz, shouldn't have read this post. my friend heather just gave me all the books to read.

Mike H. November 21, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

It's ok Meghan, people (e.g. Karen) read them many times over, so i'm sure they are sure good even if you have an inkling what happens. Sorry that she spoiled that Michael J Fox was in it though. That's the best twist of the books :-/

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive