i wish tim was my bff


So there are multiple times that I wish I lived in NYC (imagine all the awesome rock shows that would basically be in your neighborhood like all the time), but yet aNOTHer reason to be totally jealous is that I am missing one of the most amazing art exhibits evarrr... Ladies and gentlemen, the incredible Tim Burton has a show at the MOMA right now.



Can I just say that I love this dude? This is what I would draw like and make movies like if I was insanely talented, but alas my talents do not extend to these areas. Guess it is just gonna be cutesy stick figures and fruit character comic books for now...

love itttt

2 comments:

Anonymous April 21, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

oh moy god i love tim burton he is the greatest director , and artist i have ever heard of.
-Lily

Anonymous March 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

Tim Burton is awesome. I love the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas and Coraline.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive