i said burr it's cold in here

October, you were lovely with your crisply sunny autumn weather and beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow... But the wind has swept the leaves onto the ground and there's a new chill in the air.

Novemburrr is here, people. And believe it or not, there is a lot to look forward to this month:

Thanksgiving dinner aka the best meal of the YEAR

Visiting friends for their lovely Colorado wedding

Bella and Jake love connection on the big screen Edward just leavvvve no one likes you right now

Christmastime is coming and the excitement begins! Yes, that is my house on the left. You can see me near the front pulling a sled toward my perfectly sculpted snowman. Ah, the village is so quaint that time of year...

3 comments:

c November 2, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

I think I missed those sunny days... did the sun peak through all that rain at some point? :)

mitchie November 2, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

speaking of twilight... I hearted your video this past week! It was so funny and awesome.

my name is karen. November 2, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

oh man there were so many pretty days, debbie downer! pics of some to come. our wedding anniversary was the best fall weather day evarr

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive