anniversorry it look awhile to post

What better way for Mike and I to celebrate our love than to look at dinosaur bones and eat diner food? It was also an absolutely lovely Michigan fall day- sunny and warm and lots of fall colors.

Two bouquets for two whole years.

Typical Mike meal at the Northside.

The Blackberry just doesn't do it justice... the day was beauuutiful

We checked out the Natural History Museum on campus. Once I was in a play that was performed in the first floor!

The displays are way old-timey




A mosaic made entirely OF BUGSSS

It was amazing how everyone happened to be hangin out that day



Join me later for part two. Mike and I take on the apple orchard... and when I say "take on" I mean in a FIGHT TO THE DEATH. (not really)

2 comments:

Mike H. November 22, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

These days, I almost feel like that's an atypical Mike meal. It feels like a while since I've ordered fries with fries on the side.

ciara November 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

I think seeing you in that play was the only time I have ever been in that museum!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive