please more paramore

Oh my goodness I was so excited for the Paramore show! Hayley's voice is incrediblezzz and I have been rockin the new record like crazy.


Mike and I went with our friends Andrew and McLaine. This is right before we got inside after waiting at the end of a SIX BLOCK LONG line.


I was bouncing around with glee when they took the stage! We totally look farther away than we were. Silly camera phone.


Sure it's not the real thing, but those Sonic Booms sure know how to rock a Paramore cover...

2 comments:

Mike H. October 13, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

Hi I just wanted to say I like your blog

Olyvia October 13, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Man, you guys had an awesome sound tech that night! That delay was sweet!!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive