attention, upper east siders

Gossip Girl is totally back for season 3 on Sept 14th. Poor Little J is left all alone in high school while everyone else on the show heads off to college. Can the show actually make the leap? Isn't the whole transition to college thing the kiss of death for most television shows?

And speaking of kisses, even if the rest of the show goes down the drain, I am waiting expectantly to see how Chuck and Blair are handling their new boyfriend and girlfriendness! Who doesn't love a bad boy gone soft?

"Our characters are so into each other that we do print ads together."


In the season finale last spring Chuck finally sez I LOVE YOU and smiles for literally the first time everrr.

1 comments:

Carlee September 4, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

I have to say I am SLIGHTLY nervous to see if I like it this next season... I am hoping I do!! But who knows this this 'college' life!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive