so you think you can gasp

Poor Travis just looks awk...


So I decided to pick up the So You Think You Can Dance Get Fit Cardio Funk DVD (wow that is a long title). I can't rely on my well worn VHS copy of Paula Abdul's Get Up And Dance forever, after all.

I think the pace and difficulty level were pretty good for me. On the first try it wasn't easy, which was nice to have something to work towards. It has a warm up and cool down and three sections of choreography in the middle: hip hop, contemporary, and disco. The music is kinda lame and workout video-y, so that's kind of a bummer. But overall once you get the steps down, it definitely is a hardcore cardio workout.

Here is a little taste of each section. These are all at the slowest tempos as well- they speed it up twice for each section so you really get going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive