kings of my stereo

Ok I know I am like sooo 2008 with this, but I just keep getting into Kings of Leon more and more. I knew I liked them, but I totally love them now. And we all know there is a difference between like and love. Like, I like my Sketchers, but I love my Prada backpack***.

All right, back to business at hand. I have never actually owned Sketchers or a Prada backpack, but I lovvvvve Kings of Leon. Caleb Followill's scratchy voice has been serenading me every time I drive just about anywhere all summer. They totally deserve all the fame they are getting. Not to mention that "Followill" is a sweet last name... that everyone in the band has. Way to go family! Although I did hear a rumor that they've all got crazy tempers and fight a lot. Save it for your music, guys!

The Followill brothers and cousin work on their rasp via firsthand and secondhand smoke.



***

2 comments:

collette Kling August 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

I don't know who you are, my name's Collette, but I randomly found your blog thing.. and I'm obsessed.

my name is karen. August 10, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

thanks collette! :) glad you like my lil site

-karen

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive