it totally is


Yeah yeah I know I stole this phrase from somewhere else, but I liked the sound of it. So I guess I just borrowed it without permission.

My current soundtrack:
"Sick Muse"- Metric
"Help I'm Alive"- Metric
"For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic"- Paramore
"Listen To Your Body Tonight"- Black Kids
"I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You"- Black Kids
"Sex On Fire"- Kings of Leon
"Fake Plastic Trees"- Radiohead
"My Love"- The Bird and the Bee
"Soon"- Brooke Fraser

3 comments:

C August 23, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Can you make me a mix tape please? :)

timcourtois August 23, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Hey, when are you going to sing "Soon" at church? Do it, please!

my name is karen. August 26, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

very soon! omg that was cheesy. but srsly yes.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive