i got pep

So earlier this summer, Mike and I picked out the plants for our balcony and patio garden. I learned my lessons from last year about what type of sun we get (sadly I have to avoid plants that need a lot of it). Just for kicks, and since it was only $1, I did buy one bell pepper sprout just to see what would happen.

Well, it kept growing bigger and bigger, but all the potential peppers kept shriveling up when they were still just flowers.


But then one day we spotted this little guy! And he's been growing more and more over the past week or so!


I am so happy we actually have one growing! The funny part is that it is kind of worth it even for one pepper because I usually can't find them for as cheap as a dollar at the grocery store!

1 comments:

Sherry August 31, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Oh so precious!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive