efron welles

I don't know how I feel about this upcoming movie Me and Orson Welles... I mean, Zac Efron? But I have to admit that in 17 Again he showed definite acting potential and proved to have decent comic timing too.



Sidenote: Whenever I hear the name Orson Welles, I always first imagine Orson the pig from Garfield and friends... Am I the only one here?

This brings me back to the days of Saturday morning cartoons in the rocking chair in front of the TV eating a breadball. Yes, a breadball. For some reason I had a penchant for gathering 5-7 slices of white bread, mashing it together in a tight ball, then eating it. It was a Saturday morning thing... I dunno.

3 comments:

d August 11, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

i am actually looking forward to seeing how he does in a role like me & orson welles.

breadball! ew! ;)

timcourtois August 11, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

breadball - Kevin Pakravan says he used to do the same thing. He said it was more efficient than eating it the regular way.

timcourtois August 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Oh Hey!!! It's Claire Danes, my love, looking hot as ever!

Isn't she like 10 years older than Zac Effron? She shouldn't be hanging around those young kids. She should be moving to Ann Arbor to be with me.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive