blue crush

No, I am not referring to that surfer girl movie from like five years ago with that one blonde actress and the girl who was that mean cop that everyone was secretly glad died on LOST and that younger girl who was the little brat who Joey Potter had to babysit on Dawson's Creek.This is about my new crush on blue nail polish! Like, I am totally drawing pictures of us together with hearts on my locker at school and writing Karen + blue nail polish = TRUE LOVE in my Lisa Frank notebook. In fact, maybe someone out there can help me... I am on the hunt for some sky blue nail polish NOT with pearlized finish. Like, just matte or plain glossy color!

The only place I can find it online is this company called ORLY... not to be confused with ORLY. But I just don't wanna pay twice as much for it since it has to be shipped! What's a girl to do??

I guess for now I will just be sticking with navy, which is still rad. In fact, according to fashion mags, apparently I am right on target with the "it" thing of the season. So congratulations everyone on knowing a member of the FASHION ELITE. Um, just kidding of course. I hope you realize that I am not that shallow!

Not kidding about the blue crush though... "Me and blue-y sittin in a tree..."

6 comments:

Mike H. August 14, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

You and Martha Stewart should be friends
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_c4vdXFXj3CA/SWGLsg6AShI/AAAAAAAABjc/cTnx-zzwVlI/s400/Light+Blue+Martha+Stewart.png

collette Kling August 14, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

check out Knockout cosmetics, a little more than i'd pay for nail polish, but it dries in matte, so theres no shine!

Olyvia August 14, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

What...the...heck...? I read your post five minutes ago, and I'm still confused by the bird...among other things...

Meghan August 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Are you kidding? You're totally a member of the fashion elite. I mean, who's that guy following you around with a camera all the time? Duh.

my name is karen. August 15, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

haha true... i do kind of have my own personal paparazzi.

Collette Ardith August 19, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

check my blog out karen! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive