500 moments of movie

So Mike and I saw 500 Days of Summer. It was pretty good, but not like amazing or anything. Thanks, Entertainment Weekly magazine, for getting my hopes way up by awarding the film with a rare "A" grade in your review. I mean, I have been waiting for this movie for months.

Actually I think some of the best parts about it were not because of the plot but rather the cool little graphics and all the various references to things I appreciated like Belle and Sebastian and Vicky from Small Wonder. Oh, and a totally random dance sequence to what I think was a Hall and Oates song that I am sure was super fun to film. Sadly, I can't really say anything else about the movie lest I spoil the plot for anyone else who hasn't seen it yet.

So I will leave you will this cute photo...

"I love the Smiths".

1 comments:

C August 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

I thought we were going to see it together. :(

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive