fireworkin it

Happy Fourth of July weekend! Mike and I threw together a last minute fiesta full of grillin and games on the wii and Meijer fireworks and sparklers! The best photos came from a little experiment involving sparklers, a flash of light, and a 25 second camera exposure...

It's hard to write backwards


Mike stands awkwardly with a friend


Cute lil butterfly!


It looks like I am in love with myself


Attacked by a monster... or a giant duck??


After we ran out of sparklers, we proceeded to light off the best fireworks that $15 can buy! Actually the last two bigger ones we lit had some surprises that involved SUPERLOUD shrieking sounds and sparks flying at us. Way to go, Spiral Fountain!

There are some more fun pics, but I will leave that to my other friends to post them!

3 comments:

i got sick on a holiday! July 6, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

Clever! Sad to have missed it. :(

my name is karen. July 6, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

we missed you too :(

Sherry July 6, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

brilliant!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive