europe's not that big anyway

I've seen these amazing ankle boots on a couple different models now and I am like so into them. They are only available at Scorett which is apparently some designer shop in Sweden... boo!



But I did a little research and figured that my friend Joy (who will be in Amsterdam very soon) could perhaps swing by Sweden for me a do a lil shoppin. I took the liberty of mapping it on google for you, Joy... It's not too long of a drive, really! In fact, you'd even get to visit both Germany and Denmark along the way! Convinced yet?


Or I guess I could just enjoy the 100 other pairs of shoes I already own and love...

3 comments:

Joyous August 1, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

Haha... or I could just fly there :) When I went to Kobenhavn (Copenhagen) I flew into Oslo, Sweden and took a bus to Denmark... but for some reason when I went back it took two trains and a bus to get to Oslo Airport. Interesting...

Rachel August 3, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

as I was reading, before I scrolled all the way down, I thought, "oh, just have Joy get them!" :)

Ciara August 4, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

What's the scale on that map? Is it like 2 hours or 10 hours?

Have you thought about ordering them? :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive