when animals attack

So our vacation continues in New Mexico, day two... We happened to see a lion attack a rhino while an elephant and some birds looked on.

Ok, actually this is just Cabella's, home of the craziest collection of taxidermied animals evarr. What can I say? For some reason summer is the busiest time for me. I keep going out of town and am super busy, so I will get around to the next installment of vacation pics in due time. I like to think that I am leaving you in suspense. Meanwhile, enjoy the scary animal attack scene.

3 comments:

Mike H. June 29, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

The lion looks more like he's playing with an invisible marionette puppet.

my name is karen. June 29, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

yeah i guess i could change the post title to "when animals puppeteer"

c July 1, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

Did you know there is a taxidermy place on the way from Ann Arbor to Ikea? Good to know... :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive