oops there goes my gun again


So I was totally in Texas like last week or something, and Mike and I were looking for something to do AND a place to eat in Dallas on a rainy night. Enter Studio Movie Grill! I had never heard of this concept before, but it is a movie theater and a restaurant in one. Like, you sit there watching a movie and you can order food and drinks in the middle of it! You just hit a button to turn on a light to alert the server and they come over in the dark and whisper, "What can I get for you?" It is bizarre and amazing.

ANYway, that is not actually the point of this post. Between the movies that were playing that Mike and I were willing to see, there was only one that overlapped between the two of us- Star Trek. Or, as I like to call this movie....

Always Almost Falling. Or maybe At Cliff's Edge Again. Also perhaps Kicking Guns Off Cliffs While Coming Close To Falling Off Them.

Seriously, people, it was ridiculous. If any of you happen to see this movie I really would like you to keep track of how many times someone comes close to falling off the edge of something with bonus points if a weapon falls.

Also the adorable lil Charlie Bartlett was in this movie. (Or I guess I could refer to him by his actual name Anton Yelchin.)

Russian!

3 comments:

Carlee Padot McClurg June 11, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Ryan and I thought we were the only two people who had seen (and own) Charlie Bartlett... What a good flick :)

Mike H. June 11, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

First of all I want to say "precipice" just because I never get to say it. Precipice.

I was going to leave a comment but instead opted to make my own entry in response.

@Carlee Yeah, it's definitely and underseen movie but if you ask me it has everything you could want in a teen movie.

seth June 12, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

studio movie grill = great!

dinner and a movie ... in one place

sadly, have never seen one outside of dallas

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive