is it too soon?

I totally want another tattoo! More arm coverage plz! Meanwhile, on the internet you can find photos of all kindsa crazy/lame/embarrassing/what were you thinking/ridiculous tattoos. But I actually found a couple I really liked, even though they weren't ones I myself would get.

I think this is one of the prettiest tattoos I have ever seen, not to mention really excellently done... if it is real. What do you think? Either way, good choice, guy in picture.


If Wonder Woman was your thing, then this would be a rad tattoo. I've always liked comic book art. The vibrant colors! The contrast! The drama!


Attention everyone: if for some reason I am in a coma, TAKE ADVANTAGE of that pain-free time for me and bring in a tattoo artist! Now that I know how much it hurts, the idea of getting any non-small tattoo while fully awake and coherent is pretty daunting... but still worth it.

4 comments:

Mike H. June 30, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

But that's how you end up w/ 56 face stars.

Ciara July 1, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

I thought the same thing Mike!

I used to ADORE Wonder Woman. There are about a million pictures of me as a kid with my wonder woman underoos. I always wanted my hair to shine blue!

timcourtois July 1, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

erm, ok, the flowers look pretty elegant, but that guy also has little bugs and ants crawling all over him. Besides, he's a dude with purple flowers written on himself.

You could get a big set of lips tattooed on your neck like Kenyon Martin. They could be Mike's lips.

Mike H. July 2, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

http://streetknowledge.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/video-b-baller-kenyon-martin-reveals-his-lip-tatoo-is-for-famous-female-rapper/

/had to look that up, is saving everyone else the time

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive