hsm horror

Thanks for reading through my uncharacteristically long blog post yesterday... if you actually did. I was thinking about cutting it down into two different entries, but I was so amped to share the whole story that I just went for it!

Today, I keep it short. Question: What do I think is awesome? Answer: When movie trailers are re-edited to be a different genre:



I have seen a couple other movies that someone has done this to, but this was just too great. Those quick clips from "Bet On It"! Eeeee! (squeal of delight and hilarity)

2 comments:

ciara June 29, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

I love people who think to do things like this!

timcourtois July 2, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

I love people who have that much time on their hands.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive