for the children and the USA

Don't mess with Donnie.


This photo is amazing. The anti-drug t-shirt (on a cerebral palsy campaign? Read the fine print, Donnie) reminds me of a certain PSA made at Bayside High School involving Zack Morris saying, "In a word, would I use dope?... Nope."

I totally stole this pic from this site Ryan shared on google reader that has a bunch of ridiculous photos of boy bands. I can't believe girls were so into these guys. I am so glad I was in my music elitist phase during the rise of the boy band in the late 90's.

But now I realize once in awhile you need a lil "I Want It That Way" or "Tearin' Up My Heart" especially on a good road trip.

7 comments:

timcourtois June 14, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Yeah, interesting words from a Justin Timberlake fan.

my name is karen. June 14, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

oh come on... boys bands in the 90's vs. justin in the 00's is a very different story musically speaking! don't hate on him just bc he used to be in a boy band- he had to pay the bills.

timcourtois June 14, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Just keep telling yourself that.

timcourtois June 14, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

:)

timcourtois June 14, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

p.s. The verification word I just had to type in to post my comment was "lectorks". Wha?

ciara June 14, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Sounds like the name of a slightly-nerdy-yet-adorable boy band, Tim.

For the record, I have always liked boy bands. I feel no shame.

And it's ironical that you posted this when you did- on Friday, my friend Monisha met nkotb before their Pittsburgh concert!

timcourtois June 15, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Oh man, poor Donnie. He was so much easier to respect when he was playing Lipton on Band of Brothers. Now he's back to boy band nerd.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive