i think she took my soul

Does it get any better than driving at night with "Closer" by Kings of Leon flooding the ten square feet inside my Focus?

(Side note: I hate when I want to include a video for a song that doesn't have an official band-made music video because I have to settle for someone's photo montage. I really intend for you to not watch and just listen as you continue on your web-browsing way.)

Does anyone else feel this way about songs in the car? I feel like certain albums are best under certain conditions. Like "Will You Find Me" by Ida is totally a rainy morning driving album.


And at the end of the day, coming home from work on a sunny afternoon with the windows down blasting "That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings is like the creamy icing on a bumpy cake... Trying to perfect that shouty tone on the line "they call me Sta-ceeey" is no prob when the volume is up so loud that it sounds just right.

I think music in the car is like my daily therapy.

1 comments:

Mike H. May 15, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

What a very karen-y post :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive