how many more days

love it


Side note: Why does it look like Jacob Black is stabbing Bella in the stomach? Or maybe he's about to give her a front wedgie...? Also, I need to get makeup tips from Edward Cullen. Check out that lovely brown eyeshadow and those rosy defined cheekbones. And that shade of lip stain is subtle, yet glam.

Other note: I can't wait to see the New Moon clip they reveal at the MTV Movie Awards! Also Andy Samberg better be on his game. Plus Kings of Leon perform too! Also, apparently I have turned into a commercial.

3 comments:

Michelle May 20, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

One word for that book: AMAZING! I could not stop reading it and I'm not much of a fiction book reader.

I would like to add to your commecial; hopefully, they can feaure this while they flash reputable critic quotes....

"Amazng turn pager!" -declares unknown book reader (i.e. Michelle)

Joel May 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

"Turn pager"? POSTFAIL
hahaha

my name is karen. May 20, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

michelle- i know!! love it.

joel- dont be mean!

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive