getting inked, part 1

After designing and redesigning forEVERR, I finally got my tattoo all figured out. So I made a trip to Lucky Monkey on Saturday to get this thing done!


Here I am with Jesse who redrew my design to be even awesomer than I thought it could be. He's figuring out the placement here.


Transferring the outline on! OMG it's actually happening!



And then oh crap the pain starts. I know it's kinda weird that I am totally laughing but I think that was my slightly hysterical way of dealing with it!


Well at least I had a creepy devil's face on the wall to look at...



...and Mike's hand to squeeze super hard. Note my red and white fingers.



And when the hand squeezing wasn't enough, I clenched my entire body and pressed my foot against Mike's thigh (he was gracious enough to kneel on the linoleum next to me for an hour and a half).


To be continued...!

2 comments:

Sherry May 12, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

It looked as if you were enjoying the pain so much. So weird, even though I already heard the story.

my name is karen. May 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

haha yes now that i look again i do seem like somewhat of a masochist. let me assure you that was not the case! ouch indeed.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive