dannngggggit

I really really don't want vacation to end.

When I'm back to work tomorrow when am I going to catch up on all the shows on the dvr? I mean did I seriously manage to be gone only a week and a half and miss SIX hours of So You Think You Can Dance?

wheeee i love it


Also, let me say that I am currently typing this while watching the MTV Movie Awards. Twilight is like totally killing it. I mean honestly there is just no hope for the other movies when you allow the fans to vote for the winners. And it was totally cute when Kristen Stewart dropped her popcorn award. Not to mention the obvious- they debuted the trailer from New Moon- yaaaaaaaay.

(Except does anyone else out there think the wolf transformation is a smidge CGIdunno-if-that's-gonna-work?)

4 comments:

Mike H. May 31, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

I like how before he shapeshifted into a wolf, Jacob took the time to shapeshift his shirt off and then back on

my name is karen. May 31, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

i like how you know that his name is Jacob. ADMIT IT YOU LOVE IT TOO

timcourtois June 1, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

I'm like, "what happened to his shoes?" His shoes disintegrate when he transforms? And the rest of his clothes? Why can't he transform into a wolf wearing human clothes, you know, like dog owners who make their dogs wear clothes?

Tiffany June 1, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

gonna break the trend -- i'm loving so you think you can dance! :)

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive