bringin JT back (yeah)

Seriously, Saturday Night Live should just hire on the hiLARious Justin Timberlake as a regular cast member. This guy is like a quintuple threat... or maybe even a nonuple or duodecuple threat... Thanks, Yahoo answers. (9 and 12, in case you were wondering)

Despite the fact that I seem to be into teenagery things now, I never got into the whole boy band craze that basically exploded when I was in high school. But dude a few years later when I saw the video for his first solo single "Like I Love You" on MTV (back in 2002 when they were still kinda showing videos), I knew that JT was no washed up boy band member.

Needless to say, I have high hopes for this Saturday! Don't mess this up, SNL...

2 comments:

Mike H. May 8, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

As long as they don't do a gilley sketch

Meghan May 12, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

that is my FAVORITE.

Post a Comment

my name is karen

and here you will find things that i make and see.

Blog Archive